Fedora.next Product Branding for Cloud

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Fri Nov 22 18:25:18 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 05:16:06PM +0100, H. Guémar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> since i might be unable to join the cloud WG meeting, here are my thoughts
> about it:
>
> 1. Just Enough OS for developping SaaS applications in an agile & devops
> fashion :).

I think your response and mine are largely similar, but I don't think
we want to limit to SaaS, do we? If someone wants to develop an
application of any kind in public/private cloud, we want to be able to
be the foundation for that.

> 2. developers *and* operators that develop and maintain SaaS applications
> (could be hosted on a cloud, virtualization server, etc...)

Are we talking about the same thing, here? (SaaS)

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst