Reminder + topics for tomorrow's (11/27/2013) cloud WG meeting

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Wed Nov 27 12:47:20 UTC 2013

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 05:29:04PM -0500, Sam Kottler wrote:
> Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the cloud WG
> meeting Wednesday at 17:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting-1 on irc.freenode.net. I
> know tomorrow is a busy travel day in the US due to the Thanksgiving
> holiday on Thursday, but hopefully we'll have a solid group in
> attendance. Additionally, we're working on finding a better time going
> forward, but the meeting tomorrow is still at 17:00 UTC.
>
> To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
>   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UTCHowto
>
> or run:
>   date -d '2013-11-27 17:00 UTC'
>
> = Followups =
> * GCE legal and packaging updates
> * Fedora.next product branding

If you haven't, please read this thread to provide feedback so we can
wrap this up today + provide feedback in time.

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/cloud/2013-November/002980.html

> * Put together a team/plan to work on the PRD
>
> = New business =
> No new agenda items, but please bring up any topics you've got.

The server group has created a blog to track their activities, which I
thought was a splendid idea: So I stole it. :-)

http://fedora-cloud.dissociatedpress.net/

I can take point on blogging our meeting notes, etc. but if anyone else
wants to put things up, I'm happy to create an account on the blog for
you. Will also be getting this aggregated to Planet Fedora.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst