Cloud WG initial IRC meeting

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 28 13:06:43 UTC 2013

Hi everyone. It looks like it works for most of the WG members to meet at
19:00 GMT (3pm EDT) this week. We'll use #fedora-meeting-1 (because the
FESCo meeting in #fedora-meeting has been running more than an hour) and
I'll say something on #fedora-cloud a few minutes before it starts.

I'll also send out a brief agenda / topic list sometime before.

This is a public meeting; all are welcome. If we get to the point of voting
on anything, only WG members should actually vote. Also, if you're not
familiar with Fedora's normal online meeting practices, we use the Freenode
IRC system. (And many of us hang out on #fedora-cloud.)