draft cloud wg governance document

Haïkel Guémar hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 30 07:43:43 UTC 2013

Le 30/10/2013 01:48, Matthew Miller a écrit :
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Cloud_WG
>
> If this seems short for the amount of time I put into it, that's because it
> was about three times longer and I ripped most of it out after reading it
> over. There are still some wordy bits left that could be put on a diet. And
> there are some parts to decide yet.

Hi,

well done, i proof-read the document and have few remarks:
* the mission statement is fine, adding a link to the PRD or a nicer
description to what is the Fedora Cloud Product should do the trick.
* "We work with existing groups across the greater Fedora Project, and
may delegate particular members to take responsibility for working with
certain other teams"
There are two things, we do work in collaboration with other teams and
we may have to delegate some responsibilities to individuals which may
or may not be voting members.
Though WG members will have to step in and take tasks, we should keep
the possibility of delegating some of our responsibilities to anyone we
deem fit to.
* about communication, decision making: +1

H.