Disabling firewalld on AWS?

Sam Kottler skottler at redhat.com
Wed Sep 11 15:42:12 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I see far more of a need for a firewall to be enabled by default on the private cloud images.

The public cloud and private cloud images should probably diverge IMO. This actually connects back to the other thread I started yesterday about the update_hostname cloud-init module; that should be enabled on private clouds, but not public ones, too.