Vagrant in Fedora

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 24 23:42:39 UTC 2013

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 10:03:17PM +0100, Alex Drahon wrote:
> I tested it with my vagrant package, it works. I don't know how to
> "give karma", though, what should I do.

Go to
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rubygem-childprocess-0.3.9-1.fc20

Login using your fedora account, and then add a comment with the "Works for
me" box checked. Technically you don't even need to _say_ anything in the
comment but it's nice to say how extensively you tested. "Works as used in
the vagrant package I'm making", for example. Or "ran extensive regression
suite and had my whole family hand test for 17 hours". Whichever applies. :)