Vagrant in Fedora

Alex Drahon adrahon at redhat.com
Fri Sep 27 08:15:56 UTC 2013

On 26/09/13 22:43, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 10:09:37PM +0100, Alex Drahon wrote:
>> vagrant-kvm still has issues, not sure it's in a testable state yet.
> So, this is maybe a silly question, but how does vagrant-kvm relate to
> vagrant-libvirt?

The two were developed independently. Vagrant-libvirt is more generic
and abstract while vagrant-kvm aims at offering the same workflow you
would get with VirtualBox. For instance vagrant-libvirt will "share"
directories with rsync (like vagrant-aws) while vagrant-kvm uses NFS
(because qemu folder sharing isn't really maintained apparently). I'm in
contact with with the vagrant-libvirt creator and we exchanged some
ideas and some code.