help needed (soooo much help needed)

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 3 18:37:13 UTC 2014

Please take a look at

https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&summary=^File&milestone=Fedora+21+%28Feature+Deadline%29&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=milestone&col=status&col=owner&col=component

These are the about-a-dozen changes we decided we are going to file for F21.
We need to actually file them by Tuesday.

A couple of these have been spoken for, but most of them not. It would be
incredibly excellent if people could help out here. You don't necessarily
need to do all of the work, or in fact (in some cases at least) any of it,
as long as you can talk to people and coordinate effort. These are all
things we've already agreed we want to work on so there should be no actual
controversy.

And, even if you don't want that level of commitment, it actually helps to
just start filling out the empty templates (linked in the bugs above).

I am super-busy today, and probably tomorrow, and my weekend is spoken for
by Northeast Linux Fest and hopefully some family time on Sunday. So, I'm
planning on devoting Monday to this, but I'd also not like to leave it all
til then, so -- whatever you can contribute to between now and then =
awewsome.

Thanks everyone!

                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"