[cloud] #22: File F21 change: Ability to install without documentation (w/optional install later)

Cloud Trac Tickets cloud-trac at fedoraproject.org
Fri Apr 4 18:36:48 UTC 2014

#22: File F21 change: Ability to install without documentation (w/optional
install later)
----------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mattdm          |       Owner:  mattdm
     Type:  task            |      Status:  closed
Changes (by mattdm):

 * resolution:   => wontfix
 * status:  assigned => closed

Comment:

 The actual implementation details of this are actually in place. I propose
 dropping this as a formal "change". If the Cloud WG votes to leave docs
 out of any particular image, we can make sure to note that in the release
 notes separately.

 I'm asking for lazy consensus on this decision; if you disagree, reopen
 this before the change deadline on Tuesday. Thanks.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/22#comment:2>
cloud <https://fedorahosted.org/cloud>