Taskotron and Cloud Image tests

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 17 15:07:31 UTC 2014

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 02:25:03PM +0200, Vitaly Kuznetsov wrote:
> 2mattdm: Matt, I remember you telling me that someone is working on such
> uploader. Can you please shed some light on what's the status now and
> what can be done in before f21?

Yeah. Still manual process. It feels like a very long time ago that we were
talking about this in Brno! But David Gay (oddshocks) has been hired as a
summer intern and will be working on this. Some related tickets:

 https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/35
 https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/38

> Ok, I think that having something ready in f21 timeframe is really
> doable in case releng can automate AMIs uploading process. I'll take a
> look at the runner in libtaskotron and existing tasks examples.

Awesome!

                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"