Fedora Cloud Working Group Six Month Check-in

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 30 01:53:40 UTC 2014

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 06:41:51AM -0700, matt palsson wrote:
>  I'm ALL in mofos.  (pushes giant stack of chips towards the center of
> table)

Hi Matt. Glad to hear it. Right now, we're specifically talking about the
voting members of the cloud WG  -- see
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Cloud/Governance>

I think it's possible that we'll have a couple of new openings, and there's
always room for enthusiasm. Can you tell us a little bit more about your
interests in cloud, what you'd particularly like to help with, and etc?

                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"