Final release announcement coordination

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue Dec 2 15:26:49 UTC 2014

Hi all!
As we're getting to pretty solid RC, it's again time for release
announcement. Readiness meeting is on Thursday, would be nice to
have a draft ready for review and final version next Monday, so
text formatted and magazine versions can be prepared in advance.

Workstation seems to be pretty covered, do we have any additions
to Server and Cloud? The other thing is to get rid of all Beta
strings.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F21_Final_release_announcement

Thanks Joe for starting it and Paul for Workstation bit so
far! We had the best Alpha/Beta announcements so far, let's
continue with this high bar :).

Jaroslav