Need help in testing the RC2 cloud images

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at znmeb.net
Tue Dec 2 23:55:37 UTC 2014

Yeah - there are also some Docker security issues that are supposedly
fixed in 1.3.2!

https://coreos.com/blog/docker-1-3-2-security-update/

I don't have the details handy but IIRC there was one vulnerability in
all Docker versions and another in both 1.3.0 and 1.3.1.

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 2:48 PM, Colin Walters <walters at verbum.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 2, 2014, at 03:50 PM, Kushal Das wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> We have the RC2 cloud images ready [1]. You can help us by testing the
>> images following [2].
>
> It looks to me like the Atomic tree content is lagging significantly:
>
> # atomic status
>   TIMESTAMP (UTC)         ID             OSNAME            REFSPEC
> * 2014-12-01 10:18:48     1ae9d436cb     fedora-atomic     fedora-atomic:fedora-atomic/f21/x86_64/docker-host
> # rpm -q docker-io
> docker-io-1.2.0-5.fc21.x86_64
> #
>
> Yet:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2014-13528/docker-io-1.3.0-1.fc21?_csrf_token=befd6ca28d6872662d1aa86fe03d06ae478fa7dd
> went stable on 2014-11-01 as far as I can tell.
>
> The repo at http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/atomic/21/ has a slightly older no-op commit, so I assume this is an issue on the compose server side.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; OSJourno: Robust Power Tools for
Digital Journalists https://osjourno.com

Remember, if you're traveling to Bactria, Hump Day is Tuesday and Thursday.