Need help in testing the RC2 cloud images

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Wed Dec 3 01:36:00 UTC 2014

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014, at 06:54 PM, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> I suspect you're testing the wrong thing. The log file at
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=8277497 indicates
> the correct version was installed.

Yes, I was thrown for a loop after downloading because the date is
incorrect in the image: 20141102 when I presume 20141202 is right.

However *locally* I also had a "nightly" image with the correct date,
but Adam Williamson tells me the nightly images don't have freeze
exception packages.

I booted the "1102" image and it did have the right docker-io. So I
guess the bottom line is things are OK, but we should really ensure the
date is correct on the next run.