Release Notes for F21 - any problems? (Fairly urgent)

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at znmeb.net
Thu Dec 4 21:39:32 UTC 2014

Just at first glance, I think you need to make crystal clear what the
three "sub-products" in Fedora Cloud are and who they are for:

1. Base - a cloud server - you're running a Fedora 21 server in the cloud
2. Docker image - Fedora 21 to run inside a Docker container / host -
you're building containerized applications with Docker using Fedora 21
as the underlying Linux
3. Atomic - A Docker host made out of Fedora stuff - you're hosting
Docker containers using a Fedora Linux package set

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 11:17 AM, Joe Brockmeier <jzb at redhat.com> wrote:
> https://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/#Products-Cloud
>
> Please have a look over these and send any corrections to docs at .
>
> If you're ambitious, git repo is here:
>
> https://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/#Products-Cloud
>
> But the docs folks will happily accept emails with suggestions as well,
> I am told.
>
> We have a green light for next week, so there's a bit of "hurry up"
> involved in getting any corrections to the docs folks.
>
> Thanks,
>
> jzb
> --
> Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
> jzb at redhat.com | http://community.redhat.com/
> Twitter: @jzb  | http://dissociatedpress.net/

Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; OSJourno: Robust Power Tools for
Digital Journalists https://osjourno.com

Remember, if you're traveling to Bactria, Hump Day is Tuesday and Thursday.