Fedora cloud qcow2 images

Mike Ruckman roshi at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 9 20:48:26 UTC 2014

On Tue, Dec 09, 2014 at 12:05:37PM -0600, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> On 12/09/2014 10:49 AM, Cole Robinson wrote:
> >
> > Right, but none of the common end user tools like boxes or
> > virt-manager/virt-install (or raw libvirt, or qemu) will do that for
> > you. So something would still need to be documented
>
> It's been documented-ish but we do need to be louder about it. It would
> also be awesome if virt-manager handled cloud-init too, the "use an ISO
> to provide cloud-init info" is a little clunky.
>
> Best,
>
> jzb
> --
> Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
> jzb at redhat.com | http://community.redhat.com/
> Twitter: @jzb  | http://dissociatedpress.net/

Kushal and I use testCloud [0] to run things locally. I'm currently
working on the documentation - but it's pretty simple to set up and use.
I'll be adding more features here in the near future as well.

If anything doesn't work, or you'd like to see a feature - open a ticket
on github and I'll take a look.

[0] https://github.com/Rorosha/testCloud

--
// Mike