Redacted our PRD a tiny bit

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 14 05:44:57 UTC 2014

FYI, I redacted the PRD a tiny bit in the past 24h - mostly because I
needed to read the whole thing anyway (catching up on things I missed
in the past two months due to my ongoing Tokyo adventure).

So there were some typos or duplicate words, etc. that I fixed. I also
felt urged to replace Amazon by AWS at least once so as to not confuse
people and add one or two links. Last but not least, I added the FESCo
approval date to the history.

Hope you don't mind any of those (IMHO very minor) changes. Otherwise,
please feel free to undo them (or tell me to do so). Here's the full
diff:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Cloud_PRD&diff=369895&oldid=369157

Cheers,
Sandro

PS. Great job everyone, that document is amazing work done. And
apologies I totally missed the chance to participate in its writing.