Can someone else chair meetings for a while?

Sam Kottler skottler at redhat.com
Tue Feb 25 13:51:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm going to be based in Bhutan for the next ~5 months, which is UTC+6. Given that we have our meetings at 17:00 UTC, that's going to make the meetings pretty late at night for me.

The process is pretty simple:

1. Gather info over the course of the week between meetings from IRC, lists, etc. and then put together an agenda
2. Send out the agenda the day before the meeting with a reminder of the time & location
3. Start & run the meeting with meetbot [1] at the designated time
4. Send the meeting minutes from meetbot out to the list after the meeting has ended
5. Repeat each week :-)

Any takers?

-s

1. https://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot