prd status -- getting better, needs your help! (due monday!)

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 17 17:47:25 UTC 2014

Still working on this in the cloud etherpad -- coordinate in #fedora-cloud
on IRC (ping samkottler or mattdm if no one seems to be around).

The for of the document overall is in pretty good shape, but lots of
sections need expansion. I've tagged these with FIXME. The bad news is that
there's almost 100 of these. The good news is that none of it is really
complicated -- they just need fleshing out. I could really use all of your
help in doing so.

I'm going to be away-from-keyboard for a bit (family and non-work-life
beckons!), but will try to chip in over the weekend too. Let's get this
done!