Cloud SIG grou Todo list

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 29 06:35:16 UTC 2014

On Jan 27, 2014 8:58 PM, "Frankie Onuonga" <frankie.onuonga at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> This might be totally out of topic here to some extent, but I felt like I
had to ask.

> In the document(Virtual paper) I see you have mentioned building images
for open shift. Should we put general PAAS so we can support more
platforms. I know we might be inclined to open shift for various reasons.

As someone from the OpenShift camp, I think it would be a great idea to
make this be more general PaaS where OpenShift could be a subcategory (as
other PaaSs would as well) and I would love to see other PaaS technology
running on Fedora. The more the marrier.

Also, is there planned to be an IaaS category of that document at some
point or is that out of scope?

-AdamM