Cloud SIG grou Todo list

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 29 14:47:03 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 02:40:57PM +0100, Sam Kottler wrote:
> > I would suggest Cantas in open-shift or something over trello.
> Agreed. There is a screenshot here for people to check out:
> https://github.com/onepiecejs/nodejs-cantas.

Yeah, I hadn't looked at that in a bit and wasn't sure if it was ready for
serious use. If it is, I'm all for it.

Let's add setting that up to that top of the todo list, then. :)

I'm off to FOSDEM and then meetings and meetings and meetings in Brno next
week and then Devconf. It's possible that I will have time (during one of
those lonnnng meetings?) to set it up. But if someone else wants to do it,
that would be *awesome*.