Taking a break or whatever - action needed, I guess

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 2 17:55:35 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jul 02, 2014 at 08:58:07AM -0700, Colin Walters wrote:
> > * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Atomic_Cloud_Image
> I jumped in and added my name to this page, and cleaned it up a bit.
> What do people think?

Awesome, thanks!

Hmmmm -- I think this slipped through the FESCo cracks and didn't make the
change list. (I asked for it to be deferred pending the name change from
"Docker Host Image" to "Fedora Atomic", and then I didn't re-propose it.)

CC'ing Jaroslav.... how do you think we should best handle this? New FESCo
change ticket?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>