First cut of comps and spin changes for cloud

Ian McLeod imcleod at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 8 17:44:29 UTC 2014

Attached are two very simple patches, one to f21 comps and one to the
cloud install spin kickstart.  (I do not have commit rights on the repos
containing these files.)

I offered to have a go at this yesterday on #fedora-cloud.  I gather
today may be too late for the upcoming compose, but I see no reason not
to at least start a discussion on the mailing list.  Hopefully I haven't
misunderstood the goal here.

Per the chat yesterday, I've added two groups and included both of them
in the spin.

1) cloud-server - This is meant to be packages which need to end up
inside of servers/images running in a cloud environment.  For the
moment, the only thing in here is cloud-init.  Another potential
candidate is the Nova agent for Rackspace, but I've yet to work that
through the package approval process.  I'm sure there are others.
Discuss.

2) cloud-management - This is meant to be packages that allow management
of instances and images on cloud environments.  I've included the EC2
and Rackspace python and ruby bindings as well as libcloud and,
selfishly, the cloud-relevant portions of Image Factory.  Again, I'm
sure I'm missing something.  Discuss.

-Ian