2014-07-16 @ ** 16:00 UTC ** - F21 Blocker Review #2

Mike Ruckman roshi at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 15 16:53:33 UTC 2014

# F21 Blocker Review meeting #2
# Date: 2014-07-16
# Time: 16:00 UTC (12:00 EST, 09:00 PST)
# Location: #fedora-blocker-review on irc.freenode.net

It's blocker review time again! Now that we're rolling along with the
F21 alpha release process we're moving back to regular blocker
review meetings. As of today there are 2 proposed blockers and 1
proposed FE for F21 Alpha. The full list can be found here:
https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/milestone/21/alpha/buglist

We'll be evaluating these bugs to see if they violate the Alpha
Release Criteria and warrant the blocking of a release if they're not
fixed. Information on the release criteria for F21 can be found on the
wiki [0]. Product specific plans are still being solidified, but that
should be sorted quickly.

For more information about the Blocker and Freeze exception process,
check out these links:
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_freeze_exception_bug_process

And for those of you who are curious how a Blocker Review Meeting
works - or how it's supposed to go - check out the SOP on the wiki:
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting

See you tomorrow!

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Release_Criteria

==