Packaging Google-Daemon

Renich Bon Ciric renich at woralelandia.com
Wed Jul 23 18:33:16 UTC 2014

>> I don't want to slow your progress down, but I have on my roadmap plans
>> to create some RHEL6 and RHEL7 images for GCE.  I'm pretty sure I'll be
>> able to user your rpm for RHEL7, but just keep in mind that someone will
>> probrubly come behind you and put your package in EPEL6.
>> So when you get rid of the init.d files, please do that in the spec
>> file, and not somewhere before.  That way I'll just have to make changes
>> to the spec file and not create a new tarball or something like that.

Hey Troy, one of my clients actually needs CentOS7 in GCE. I will
start work on the image with virt-builder; which is the easiest tool
to accomplish the job. Does this suit you as well?

--
It's hard to be free... but I love to struggle. Love isn't asked for;
it's just given. Respect isn't asked for; it's earned!

http://www.woralelandia.com/
http://www.introbella.com/