Fedora @ Google Cloud

Renich Bon Ciric renich at woralelandia.com
Tue Jun 17 04:21:53 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 8:46 AM, Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hey awesome. Take a look at <https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/5>, which
> is a little bare. There are a number of people working on bits of this, and
> I'd like to see a little more coordination so that we're all going in the
> same direction. (And, ideally, so that we can actually have images in place
> for F21 alpha.)

Nice, I'm interested. What's rel-eng? Red Hat Linux Engineering team?
Awesome. I'd like to help out if you need more help. Don't wanna get
in the way anyway.

--
It's hard to be free... but I love to struggle. Love isn't asked for;
it's just given. Respect isn't asked for; it's earned!

http://www.woralelandia.com/
http://www.introbella.com/