Packaging Google-Daemon

Renich Bon Ciric renich at woralelandia.com
Thu Jun 19 09:01:24 UTC 2014

Ok, the address manager works as well; buy you need to remove
/etc/hostname for it to work. Then,  SELInux is gonna complain about
some things related to the hostname... maybe because the file does not
exist. But $HOSTNAME is set and all.

Another thing is that "add ssh key" functionality works, but it does
not remove it. I don't get messages about it on ausearch, journalctl
or any log. In short, nothing happens. This is not desirable and I
dunno if it's a bug of the daemon or something is blocking it.

The image survives a reboot and the daemons start and stay alive.

Btw, sorry if this thread seems like my journal. Just wanna keep track
of things.