Packaging Google-Daemon

Renich Bon Ciric renich at woralelandia.com
Thu Jun 19 22:25:59 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 9:12 AM, Vaidas Jablonskis <jablonskis at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have done that already some time ago:
> https://github.com/vaijab/google-compute-daemon-rpm

Ah, great. I see you kept the /usr/share/google dir. It might be a
good idea to do that, but it is not very standard IMHO. The one I have
uses /usr/share/google_daemon with a little patch. But the rest of the
code needs the patch as well if we're to use that location. some of
the code looks for files in /usr/share/google; for example,
first-boot.

--
It's hard to be free... but I love to struggle. Love isn't asked for;
it's just given. Respect isn't asked for; it's earned!

http://www.woralelandia.com/
http://www.introbella.com/