Fedora @ Google Cloud

Renich Bon Ciric renich at woralelandia.com
Tue Jun 24 06:34:14 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 11:30 PM, Filipe Brandenburger
<filbranden at google.com> wrote:
> Last time I tried it, it seems that the main limitation of cloud-init
> is that it wants you to define the list of users to be created
> statically, while GCE wants to give you a list of keys for you to
> create the users that correspond to those keys...

Do not forget the horrible; passwordless, sudo setting as well. Not my
favorite in the world, at all.

--
It's hard to be free... but I love to struggle. Love isn't asked for;
it's just given. Respect isn't asked for; it's earned!

http://www.woralelandia.com/
http://www.introbella.com/