GCE Images with Imagefactory/oz

Renich Bon Ciric renich at woralelandia.com
Wed Jun 25 08:29:00 UTC 2014

Ok, playing around with the mighty oz-install now.
https://github.com/renich/gce-images-fedora/blob/master/imagefactory/f20.tdl

My only problem is the "ssh-fix" command; since lxml caught all the
redirections; namely "< ". It doesn't like an &lt; with a space next
to it.

https://github.com/renich/gce-images-fedora/blob/master/imagefactory/f20.tdl#L141

I'm trying to use &lt; to see if the script still works... <gulp>...

Also, the image build (even a vanilla one) hangs there and oz-install
ends up complaining that the hard drive was innactive for 400 secs.

--
It's hard to be free... but I love to struggle. Love isn't asked for;
it's just given. Respect isn't asked for; it's earned!

http://www.woralelandia.com/
http://www.introbella.com/