Automatic Smoketests for the Cloud Images: What to Test?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Mar 5 18:08:03 UTC 2014

On 03/05/2014 05:55 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
>> - Checking cloud-init and systemctl for bootup errors - does that make
>> sense or is there too much noise?
>
> I started a related list at https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/4

How can we work on this in a manner to sync with the CentOS effort on
the same front ? we've started working on a lightweight branch of the
functional test suite: specifically for this instance testing.

Plus, we already have infra up to run a CI setup, and we run multiple
on-premise cloud controllers with various hypervisors, as well as
interface with multiple public cloud vendors.

- KB
--
Karanbir Singh