New meeting time + call for agenda items

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Sat Mar 8 00:43:21 UTC 2014

On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 4:10 AM, Joe Brockmeier <jzb at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> OK, the votes are in and it looks like the least-bad time for meetings right
> now are 14:00 UTC on Thursdays. I think we were missing a few votes, though,
> so I hope this time will work for the most people.
>
> Please send me any agenda items by Monday afternoon and I will send out a
> meeting reminder then.

Well, that's 11 PM for me, with school the next morning - so I will
sometimes be able to make it and sometimes not.

Things I'd like to be discussed:
- Do we want the Docker Host image to use ostree (as kinda yum/dnf replacement)?
- Do we want to (try and) kick out Python on the Docker Host image?
This would *require* both replacing cloud-init by min-metadata-service
and yum by ostree.
- How can we get the community more involved in our efforts? Changes
need owners.

-- Sandro