New meeting time + call for agenda items

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Sat Mar 8 11:51:51 UTC 2014

On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 5:46 PM, Sam Kottler <skottler at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

Well, those concerns are valid. But I'd rather give it a try and fail
than run away and hide in fear without even looking at it first. As
soon as I have some kind of access to some kind of cloud (without
charging my credit card), I'll play around with the various bits (and
some other ideas that I want to try out) a bit. I tend to think it's
doable without a huge effort. Less effort than most changes require,
anyway. Also, I do have a couple of hours every week to work on this
and other changes so I hope to help with a couple of changes
nevertheless.

-- Sandro