self introduction

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 14:46:46 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am Aditya Patawari [1]. I am interested in contributing towards Fedora
Cloud SIG, more specifically towards docker. I have been using docker and
it looks very interesting to me. I have gone through the wiki pages and I
think I could start by helping to fill [2]. Does this sounds good? Are
there any "easyfix" tasks for beginners?

I manage systems and infrastructure (both physical and virtualized) as day
job. I am a contributor to Fedora Infra and help out in Ansible migration
by night.

[1]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adimania
[2]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Getting_started_with_docker

--