"easyfix" tasks [was Re: self introduction]

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 21 11:51:53 UTC 2014

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 08:16:46PM +0530, Aditya Patawari wrote:
> I am Aditya Patawari [1]. I am interested in contributing towards Fedora
> Cloud SIG, more specifically towards docker. I have been using docker and
> it looks very interesting to me. I have gone through the wiki pages and I
> think I could start by helping to fill [2]. Does this sounds good?

Welcome. And that would be great.

> Are there any "easyfix" tasks for beginners?

There's a giant list at <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Cloud/Cloud_ToDo>,
some of which are "easyfix". We talked about setting up a Cantas board
(that's an open-source trello-alike) but no one has actually done it yet.

Alternately, I might start breaking these down into trac tickets. Does that
sound valuable to anyone? For that matter, if anyone _else_ wants to take
the list and start working on moving it item by item to
<https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/>, that itself might qualify as a (somewhat
boring but practically helpful) easyfix.