"easyfix" tasks [was Re: self introduction]

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Fri Mar 21 12:03:31 UTC 2014

On 03/21/2014 06:51 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> Alternately, I might start breaking these down into trac tickets. Does that
> sound valuable to anyone? For that matter, if anyone _else_ wants to take
> the list and start working on moving it item by item to
> <https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/>, that itself might qualify as a (somewhat
> boring but practically helpful) easyfix.

If we want to go with Trac vs. Cantas, I can do that.

Alternately, I can probably throw up a Cantas board on OpenShift, but I
am not sure about integrating it with FAS authentication. Also, Trac is
set up to email to the list, yes? Can we do that with Cantas? If not,
wouldn't we prefer something that also pings the list?

(I have many questions. Sorry.)

Anyway - if we want to go w/Trac tickets, I can do that this weekend.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst