self introduction

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 12:23:17 UTC 2014

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 7:19 AM, Scott Collier
<emailscottcollier at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for looping me in here Matt.  I just signed up for the Cloud SIG
> mailing list.
>
> I'm excited to see interest in expanding the fedora-dockerfiles project.
> It's a great way to learn Docker and contribute at the same time.
>
> Right now we have these two repos:
>
> https://github.com/scollier/Fedora-Dockerfiles
>
> which is mirrored to:
>
> https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/dockerfiles.git/
>
> In addition, I'm keeping my notes on Docker here:
>
> http://www.colliernotes.com/
>
> Now, as for a wishlist, it doesn't exist yet.  What I have right now is a
> needs_work directory in the repo and in that, I have created empty folders
> on things I intend to get to.  For example, skysql, cake, etc...  I think a
> good process would be to create a wiki page so people can add to the
> wishlist quickly and then follow up on that work via trac.  I'm interested
> in feedback as to whether or not that will work for everyone.  How do other
> projects handle this?
+1 to the idea of using the wiki and then adding stuff to trac. For
Fedora Infra, we are following a similar procedure for Ansible
migration.

I see that, in needs_work dir, python dockerfile needs to be created.
Can I fork your repo on github and get you a pull/merge request with
python dockerfile? Or do you want to follow some other procedure?