self introduction

Scott Collier emailscottcollier at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 22:57:02 UTC 2014

On 03/22/2014 11:46 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 08:49:14PM -0500, Scott Collier wrote:
>> cake, etc...  I think a good process would be to create a wiki page
>> so people can add to the wishlist quickly and then follow up on that
>> work via trac.  I'm interested in feedback as to whether or not that
>> will work for everyone.  How do other projects handle this?
> In a zillion different ways. If you prefer to use github for your workflow,
> using their tracker seems reasonable for RFEs -- you can create a "wishlist"
> label.

Got it.  So I'll suggest that we use github for the workflow.  I created
a couple of wiki pages:

https://github.com/scollier/Fedora-Dockerfiles/wiki

That have some guidelines and a ToDo list.  I believe that anyone can
edit that wiki, if that's not the case, please let me know.

For now, we'll leave trac out of it.

At some point, I may deprecate the Fedora hosted git repo as I have
never received a PR through there.