enabling spam filter

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Mon Mar 31 12:44:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm a fan of the SA integration (there was a bug I needed to fix to get
it working mind - check logs to see if you have the same, one of the SA
functions changed prototype in the last ~6 years) - I've found that a
lot of spam requests get through it with the default ratings (5->hold,
10->drop) - afetr a period of gaining confidence, I switched these to
3->hold, 5->drop with a list member bonus of -5 (that might be a bit
aggressive for other lists).

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13