Initial Draft of QA Docs

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 5 06:07:40 UTC 2014

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 1:59 AM, Mike Ruckman <roshi at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> As per the meeting today [0] here's an email detailing what I've put
> together so far for QA/Testing documentation for ticket #41 [1]. It's
> not a ton, but it somewhere to start from.
>
> I'm keeping my working copies in my personal wiki space [2] for now. I
> cut out the things I didn't think were relevant to Cloud from the
> Release Criteria and created a draft of a test plan [3]. Some of the
> areas are sparse on information because I wasn't sure what to put
> down.
>
> On my list of things to do I still need to start on validation
> matrices for each of the milestones - but I wanted to get some feedback
> before putting all that together (Didn't want to spend too much time
> going in the wrong direction if this isn't what you all had in mind).
>
> Any feedback and edits would be great. Thanks!

Well, so far, so good. Obviously the bigger chunk of work (e.g.
matrices, test cases) still lies ahead :)

Right now, I think some exceptions / additions should additionally be
mentioned regarding the Atomic Image (rpm-ostree, no yum, no
python/minimal package set, x86_64 only - the last one also goes for
the Big Data image(s)).

Keep up the good work!

-- Sandro