More information on Cloud spins

Amit Saha asaha at redhat.com
Thu May 8 01:04:57 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

This is my first email on this list. I work for Red Hat, but I am writing here as the maintainer
of the Fedora Scientific Spin [1], a KDE based Fedora spin aiming to cater to the needs of
Linux users whose work and play involves number crunching,
and all related work. I have some docs here, which are (yet!) to be completed [2].

I happened to come across a ticket that aims to create cloud images for spins. I haven't
followed any discussion at all on that. Where can I learn more about this? Basically,
I am interested to see if a stripped down version of Fedora Scientific can be offered
as a cloud image as well.

Thank you.

Best,
Amit.