More information on Cloud spins

Amit Saha asaha at redhat.com
Fri May 9 00:12:48 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Thanks for the explanation, Sandro. Yes, indeed that is the ticket which made
me think that the specialized desktop spins were being considered in any way
for the cloud images. I can see how that is a problem.

I would think a cloud image with all the Python scientific tools would be a good
offering. Not sure if anyone else think the same.