[cloud] #59: Process for determining when and why Docker trusted images need to be rebuilt

Fedora Cloud Trac Tickets cloud-trac at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 21 17:01:42 UTC 2014

#59: Process for determining when and why Docker trusted images need to be
rebuilt
----------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  scollier        |      Owner:
     Type:  task            |     Status:  new
Component:  Docker (Other)  |   Keywords:
----------------------------+--------------------
 We have several Docker trusted images hosted on the Docker index:

 https://index.docker.io/u/fedora/

 These are built from the Fedora Cloud github account here:

 https://github.com/fedora-cloud/Fedora-Dockerfiles

 We need a clear process for deciding when these layered images need to be
 rebuilt.  Is it when new RPMs are released?  Security errata?  Changes to
 config files?  What are other criteria that could trigger the need for a
 rebuild?

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/59>
cloud <https://fedorahosted.org/cloud>