New Meeting Time

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Fri Nov 7 13:44:12 UTC 2014

On Fri, Nov 07, 2014 at 06:04:51AM -0600, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> right now none of those times will work for me, but that will change
> when I am back on US time. I know that Wednesday times will never work
> for me.

Could you suggest some times that *do* work for you? (Preferably with a
bit of overlap for folks in the U.S./Europe.)

We can't hit everyone's schedule, but I know we need to sync with you on
some issues for cloud and it'd be great to know what times would work
for that.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst