Update: Fedora Atomic Test Day

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Wed Nov 12 03:36:30 UTC 2014

Hey all,

So - the good news is that we are tantalizingly close[1] to a good build
for the Atomic image. (We're missing the docker-storage-setup package,
and I think it's missing the config to pull in updates using atomic update.)

The bad news is that it's also tantalizingly close to Wednesday, which
is just shy of Thursday, which doesn't give us sufficient time to
promote a test day for this week.

We have gotten far enough that I feel pretty confident that, barring the
apocalypse, we will be able to have a test day on Thursday the 20th.
(And, should the apocalypse come before then, we'll presumably be too
busy to really care about missing the test day.)

Have moved the test day page to reflect this:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2014-11-20_Atomic

Still need to update it, but that's on the to-do for this week. Part of
the fun of living life on the leading edge - we get to document it all,
too...

[1]  https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/6034#comment:6
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst