Meeting tomorrow - will we have a quorum?

Dusty Mabe dusty at dustymabe.com
Wed Nov 26 16:30:52 UTC 2014

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 08:48:33AM -0600, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Past experience suggests that a lot of people fade out for vacation in
> the U.S. early in the week. Wondering if we'll have a quorum (or
> anybody) around for a meeting tomorrow?
>
> (I've pinged a few folks on IRC and gotten no "ACKs" so my suspicion is
> people are already on their way to family events.)

I'll be driving during the meeting so I can't make it today. In short
I am working with DO to get an F21 image up and working as expected. I
have developed a script to process our generic cloud image into
something they can consume.

After we get something good for F21 then I'll work on atomic with
them.

Dusty