Cloud Test Overview

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Fri Oct 3 15:03:00 UTC 2014

On 10/02/2014 08:01 PM, Mike Ruckman wrote:
> Hey fellow fedorans!
>
> I've made some slight edits to the existing "Test Overview" [0] on the wiki
> and would like some feedback. It's meant as a high-level overview of all the
> things we think we need to test for the Fedora 21 cloud product.
>
> It's not intended to be an exhaustive list, just a basic statement of intent.
> So if you have a couple minutes to look it over (it's short) and look for
> anything I might have missed, it would be greatly appreciated.

This: "The product WG aims to increase support for Docker with a custom
container image."

This is in conjunction with the Base WG, as they're producing the Docker
images, yeah?

A few small edits on my part. Changed Atomic from "such as Docker
containers" to "Docker containers" -- we don't have any plans ATM to
support other container formats.

I'm still skeptical about the "adopting cattle" thing, really.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst