Cloud Test Overview

milanisko k vetrisko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:18:06 UTC 2014

Cool, thanks.
Smoke-testing at this step is a reasonable thing to do.
I'm asking because our RCM is currently in the process of  adopting a
strategy similar to fedimg so I thought we could donate couple of extra
cycles should  the community benefit from our test harness.
Anyways, we'd be delighted to share.

Cheers,
milan