[DRAFT] Changes to Working Group structure

Andy Grimm agrimm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:54:21 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Joe Brockmeier <jzb at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 10/10/2014 10:32 AM, Andy Grimm wrote:
>> Is there an established time-limit on voting for the ticket case?
>> Still "a few days"?
>
> We haven't established it. How about 72 hours? (not counting
> weekends/holidays)

Sounds reasonable, but now I have to be pedantic and ask:  whose holidays?

Sorry, I'm not trying to nitpick; it's an honest question, as I know
holidays vary around the globe.  I'm not suggesting that this needs to
be hard-coded in our official process,  but it would actually be nice
to have guidelines for Fedora WGs in general as to when is _not_ a
good time to look for votes on things due to some country or
religion's major holiday.   Just a thought.

--Andy