New Meeting Time

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Thu Oct 23 11:27:49 UTC 2014

On 10/22/2014 05:51 PM, Dusty Mabe wrote:

> What does everyone think about Thursday at 16:00 UTC? scollier, you are the only one that
> is listed as not available during that time. Can you somehow make it?

I think this works, modulo travel. (It will not work this week as I will
- one hopes - be flying back to RDU from BOS where I was stranded last
night...)

One thing I want to bring up, though: let's try to accommodate status
reports, etc. from folks who don't attend. I've noticed the last few
times I sent regrets with status, they didn't quite make the meeting &
their seemed to be confusion about some things (e.g., "state of cloud
sig" article) that should have been clear if the status emails were read...

Best,

jzb

--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst